Friday, May 13, 2005

Feeling lucky

Today is the 13th and a Friday, which here in Finland would be considered as an unlucky day. Murphy's day? I have been working all morning and think that I have got something done, too. I have send emails and answered them. I used to think that lot of emails was waisting my time. But now I feel that emailing is a modern way of talking. Sometimes I have serious discussions with long emails and often I just through a comment for a by passer.

Emails are one way off being in contact with people. I think it's waluable that someone takes time and writes a message to me. Tries to help me to understand something. (I don't like spamm. That's like shouting at you face or trying to sell you stuff at a street corner when your not interested in buying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home